Peanut butter rice noodlesMay 20, 2022
Our dinner tonight was inspired by a recipe from @goodeatings we found the other day.
We just stir-fried the carrots and the bell pepper before mixing it all together.
It was very good. Thanks, Malin 🙂
- 2 servings rice noodles
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 spring onion
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 0,25 cup peanuts, crushed
- Soak or cook your noodles according to package instruction.
- Make the sauce by combining the wet ingredients as well as the garlic clove. Mix well to combine.
- Slice the bell pepper finely and julienne the carrots. Stir-fry, than add the sauce.
- Rinse the noodles and put it in the pan. Toss to combine. If you find the sauce is not coating the noodles nicely add 1 tbsp of hot water and toss again. Repeat this process until the noodles are nicely coated.
- Serve in bowls and top with crushed peanuts, sliced spring onion and fresh basil.