Vegan shoarma with veggiesJuly 12, 2021
Vegan shoarma with veggies, lettuce, and pita bread. Topped with a fresh yoghurt tahini dip. Perfect meal after an afternoon sailing trip.
- Cut a bell pepper, two tomatoes, and a zucchini in little cubes.
- Add a cub of small cauliflower roses.
- Put on backing tray and sprinkle with olive oil and season with a mix of paprika, chili flakes, salt, pepper, and cumin and roast it in oven on high flame (gas) or 200 C for about 20 minutes.
- In a pan fry 2 cubs of no-chicken, add some onion rings and garlic as many as you like
- Put all together as filling for the pitas together with iceberg lettuce and tahini yoghurt.